Thursday, March 12, 2009

[News] 090311 PATi-PATi Magazine 25 anniversary - Personal Interview of Individual Members

Changmin's interview, enjoy :D

-What do you want to do when you're 25?
4 years later? Hmm, what would I be like then? I'd still be doing activities in Japan and Korea, but 4 years later I'd definitely be working hard in China and Taiwan etc as well.

-In that case, it seems that you've been working very hard in many places up til now!
Yes. You can also say that I don't have a choice.

-Just like what you said, can you hold out if you're so busy all the time?
Yes, no problem. Or you can say that I try my best to make sure that there aren't any problems.

-I suppose you'd be fluent in all the countries' languages by then?
Ah... how do I say this... I'm not that confident. I'd only be able to say greetings fluently... I can do that now as well. -laughs-

-But you've been running between countries constantly, so even if you manage to remember, it'd be in a mess right?
It'd also be good if I can get to be that busy.

-Would Changmin's sense of humour be heightened then? Or would you, on the contrary, become more mature and dependable? -laughs-
I guess I'd still be trying to improve my sense of humour. But its a different story if Junsu becomes charisma[tic]. -laughs-

-It depends on Junsu? -laughs-
And, I think I'll grow a mustache/beard.

-Mustache/beard?
I want to hide my face in the mustache/beard.

-Changmin= mustache/beard? Speaking of that, I've never seen TVXQ with mustaches or beards. Have you always wanted to grow a mustache/beard?
No, absolutely not.

-Why do you want to do that then?
Just for the simple reason for wanting to grow a mustache/beard. Rather than saying I want to grow a mustache/beard on purpose, its better to say that I'm letting it grow freely. -laughs-

Credits: heyjj.com
Chinese to English translation: Banana-chan@TVXQfever
Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress/blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment